Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentines Cake Pops....Love is in the air!

Love is in the air here in the Villa home.  I L-O-V-E February!  It is my most favorite month.  Red, pink, white, hearts, chocolates, little girls in frilly pinafores with fancy tights with hearts on the bum.  Who doesn't love February? 



It has become quite a tradition in our home to send a fancy sweet treat with the valentines card exchange at Madison's school.  Madison reigns as the QUEEN of the card exchange.  It is not that I am trying to show up all the other moms, (even though they are seriously lacking on the effort) It is just that,
A) I love baking
B) I love creating beautiful things
C) I love Valentines Day

So this year when I asked Madison what we should bake for her class to go with the Valentines cards, she quickly replied
CAKE POPS!!!!  



Cake Pops  have kinda become my most favorite thing to make lately.  They take some time, but are so worth the effort.  And they look so darn cute.

So here is what I did yesterday in between all of my other "Domestic Engineer" daily duties.


All finished.....So cute!

My Jacquelynn enjoying Her Cake Pop

Brooklyn savoring the yummy goodness

2 comments: