Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Craftaholics Christmas Exchange!

 Madison Picked Pink
 I love the Red Ring
 Joshlyn grabbed this one right away!
 Mommy picked this one out for Sutton
 Jacquelynn wanted to match in Navy Blue
 I just had to have a headband match my ring
We loved the home made advent.  I think I am gonna start collecting cute advents.

I joined in on the Cragtaholics Anonymous homemade gift exchange and I had a blast.  My new craftaholic friend is Jenn and she sent me a bunch of fun and frilly headbands, rings and homemade hair flowers.  She also made this cutie advent calender.  I loved being a part of this. 

1 comment:

  1. What cute headbands, ring and advent! Awesome gifts! Thanks for sharing your pics! I love seeing what everyone made.
    Happy holidays!
    Linda
    PS the next handmade gift exchange will be in June. I hope you'll sign up again!

    ReplyDelete