Sunday, February 13, 2011

80's Fun and a Bottle of Pink Hair Spray


Eddie and I had a blast on Friday night when we crashed the Westpark Ward (our old ward) 80's Valentines Dance.  It was super fun going out to find odds and ends to complete our 80's attire.  I was a little hesitant at first to go, because it has been so long since Eddie and I have done something like going out dancing, but I pushed myself to do it specifically to bust out of the same old, same old routine we have found ourselves in.  Anyway, I so happy we went.  We had a great time.  I pulled out some awesome dance moves and Eddie stole the spotlight a few times through out the night as well.  I just adore him.  

 Yes, I am wearing leg warmers.  Joshlyn just so happened to have them in her drawer.  

 Yes, I am wearing leg warmers.  Joshlyn just so happened to have them in her drawer.  
Yes, Eddie let me spray his hair with PINK streaks.  What a trooper.  (Yes, it came out) 
We refused to leave the dance floor that night.  I wanted to get my exercise in for the night.  Plus, music in the 80's ROCKED!!!! 
We still know how to have a great time together.  LOVE YOU BABE!!



















The day after the dance, my three little girls wanted me to spray their hair pink too.  So I pulled out the spray and went to town.  I have such DIVAS!!!






They worked that pink hair all day!  They wanted to parade around the neighborhood to show it off.  It was very upsetting for them when I told them they had to wash it out before going to church the next day.  But it was so much fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

  1. all that hair is a amazing! what a fun mom and wife you are.

    ReplyDelete