Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Things ANGRY






Today, while I was cutting up an apple for Brooklyn, we had a conversation about her up coming Birthday (August).  She told me she knew what she wanted to do for her birthday theme.  She told me, with a straight face, "Mom, I want an Angry Birds cake".  Ok.......so to update you on my position on Angry Birds......at first I thought, "what a silly game".  Now, I still think that, but I enjoy those silly birds.  The game makes me think.  I like games like that.  Let's not get stupid, nothing comes close to my Dr. Mario, but I will admit that I like Angry Birds.  So, Brook and I went to the computer and started to look up ideas for an Angry Bird cake.  What we found was awesome.  It made me excited to venture into the Angry Bird world.  Here are some of the FABULOUS things we found.....Angry Bird Style.

Brooks Favorite cake


Another Cute option

My Absolute Favorite

We love stuffies in this house

Maybe a costume party?

Or maybe just Angry clothing

3 comments:

  1. Nice! My sister-in-law is doing an angry birds party for her gonna be 5 year old this month, pig cake and bean bag toss with bird bean bags she made. I did a printable for her, it's a memory game to put in the guests' goodie bags! You are welcome to it if the plan sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Angry birds so rocks! Chamberlain is saving up for an ipad like Dave so he can have the luxury of a big screen to play angry birds on instead of his dads tiny phone. I love what you found those cake pops are too die for. Cant wait to see you guys in just a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. One time we caught Chamberlain trying to buy an angry birds pillow on josh's phone . He was viewing the angry bird store app. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete