Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Greatest Show On Earth!

Oh the Circus!!  The crowds, the kids, the clowns, the cotton candy, the music, the costumes, the animals....what a wonderful way to spend a day with the family.  Eddie is so loved at his company and also known as "the guy with the big family".  I have to say that we do get a few little perks here and there being the "big family".  Eddie was given 5 tickets to Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Baily Circus at the Honda Center and I could not have been more excited.  I don't remember ever going to see the Circus.  I was so excited to see the girls reactions.  They loved it and had an absolute blast.  What spoiled little girls they are.  They had luxury suite seats in the COX Suite.  We had fun food, great seats room to run and our own private bathroom.  I have to admit that the world famous elephants were my absolute favorite! I think Jacquelynn loved the Tigers and Brooklyn loved all the lights and special effects.  Madison, who loves everything.....loved EVERYTHING!  I am so glad that we had this chance to go and I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. We did go to the circus when you were young. Sorry you don't remember. I sneezed a lot! xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete