Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Quest, A Quest, Oh yes a Quest!

As annual Disneyland pass holders, you can imagine how often we attend the happiest Place on Earth.  Well with all that fun at our doorstep, it can get a little repetitive.....for mom.  Dad and the girls LOVE it and wish they could attend every day and stay all day.  No thank you to that.  But I have come up with a quest to make our Disneyland trips more exciting (for me) and something to look forward to.  I am on a mission to have the girls pose with EVERY Disney character available in the park.  YES, I said every character.  I know, I know it is difficult and daunting quest, but is that not what quests are supposed to be?  I am super excited about this and I know we can do it.  So to start us off, I have put the characters we already have checked off the list in a collage.  Now, to schedule the next trip and find the missing characters.  Wish us luck!  Go Team Villa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment