Wednesday, December 1, 2010

7 is a BIG number!

 Ready to take over Disneyland


 Patiently waiting....and waiting.....and waiting.
 Custom made shirts by Big SIS
 Madison's 7th Birthday
 More Waiting
 Silly Band exchange and Lunch
 The cheapest way to eat with a BIG group @ Disneyland
 O what a fun filled day.
 This just makes me laugh
Yep.....the calender says November 22 nd, but at Disneyland.....it is Christmas all the time.


Madison celebrated her 7th Birthday at the Happiest Place on Earth.  She brought along a few of her most favorite people.  We spent the day standing in lines, singing, laughing, conquering the "scary" rides, chatting, trading silly bands, taking pictures, eating, smiling and just having a great time.  Although it was PACKED, the girls had a great time.  I for one loved the fact that I did not have to plan a big party, nor did I have to clean it up.  So yay me.

Happy Birthday My BIG kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment