Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year




Bring on the new year.  With a new beginning and a new outlook, I am ready to take on 2011.  I just know this year will be amazing.  No resolutions, just faith!  I know that faith is always pointed toward the future. Faith always has to do with blessings and truths and events that will yet be valuable in our lives.  

Every day ought to be the start of a new year and a new life. Such is the wonder of faith, repentance, and the miracle of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

When I think of every day being the start of a new year, I remember the quote from The wise kung fu master oogway in the movie Kung fu panda,
yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
The atonement of Jesus Christ gives each of us a gift at the start of every day.  Let us always cherish that gift.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment