Thursday, March 10, 2011

To iPad or Not to iPad......That is the question!

Hey, did you hear that the iPad two is out tomorrow?  Well, I did.  Eddie wants one so badly.  I keep signing up to win one, but they have yet to pick my name.  Come on Gods of the iPad two drawing.  Shine down on me. (that way, I wont have to buy one)  Anywho.......my baby works so dang hard and NEVER asks for anything for himself.  He is not the typical guy, buying all the latest and greatest "stuff" to satisfy his manly tech needs.  He always gives the girls the world and then thinks about me and what I want.  Then and this is only sometimes, he asks what I think about spending money on something he has been looking at buying.  Why is he so amazing?  So this iPad is the one things he has asked for since the first one came out.  He did very well at work and brought home a nice bonus check, but with that bonus, we were able to literally eliminate all our debts.  Seriously, no hospital bills, no credit card bills, no school bills, nothing.  So with no debt and tithing paid, bills paid and a little savings put away, wouldn't an iPad purchase be ok?  I think it would, but then me and my head are still arguing.  My head says, put the money you would spend on an iPad in savings.  My heart says, buy your husband the iPad, he never asks for anything all year, year after year.  I know my heart will win in the end.  How do I deny my husband who works so hard and asks for nothing but his families happiness in return?  I don't.  I just go ahead and give him a wonderful gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment