Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graduation Day


I was pumped to blog about Joshlyns graduation day, but after scrolling through the only pictures we have of that day, I was a little frustrated with what I had.  

As I sit here, I think of the saying, 
"If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself".  

If I were there, I would have taken so many wonderful pictures. I would have told her to take off the FAKE, dork glasses and asked her to keep her cap and gown on.  But I could not go out and see Joshlyn graduate.  Eddie went and took the pictures.  So there it is.

Anyway, I am very proud to say, Joshlyn graduated.  It has been a long, tough road, but now it is done.  

I want to thank my fabulous mom and dad for seeing Jossy through to the end when work took Eddie and I away from California.  You guys are amazing for stepping in and being there for us and for Joshlyn.  

Thank you to all of the many, many teachers who pushed and encouraged Joshlyn to get it done.

Thank you to the advisers and counselors and bishops who were "friends" and could lend a non judgemental ear.  

She did it and I am just so proud.  

All that is left to say is........



NOW WHAT?!?!

1 comment: