Sunday, June 12, 2011

S is For Summer and Silliness and SLIP N SLIDE!

Well, now that the Villa's have an actual yard, one of the first things I bought was an old school Slip N Slide.  Oh the fun that has been had on this wonderful summer water toy.  The girls love the Slip N Slide.  They love it so much, it has been out almost every day since we moved here.  And, not to mention, the neighbor kids love it too.  One day, I looked out the window to find 10 kids slipping and sliding the day away.  I have taken so many pictures of the kids enjoying the sun, but I have yet to upload all of them.....So, for your viewing pleasure, here are a few of the ones I have uploaded.














2 comments:

  1. Oh, the fun of a slip and slide! Wish we were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids have fun AND you water the lawn at the same time! LOL

    ReplyDelete