Saturday, July 3, 2010

Liberty and Justice for all!

I love the 4th of July.  It has got to be by far, one of my most favorite holidays.  Seriously, its comes in a very close second to Christmas.  I love it.  I mean really, what is there not to love?  The colors ROCK.  Come on, USA has the best patriotic colors ever!!!  The family, food, games, fireworks, outfits, parades and knowing that we are living in the land of Liberty.  I love the 4th of July.  This year, the 4th landed on a Sunday.  We try very hard to leave the Sabbath day as the Lords day.  So this year we are opting out of the Sunday, 4th of July parade that we LOVE so much.  Luckily we were invited by grandma to the smaller celebration that her ward in the Irvine Stake did this morning.  It was a blast getting the girls all ready for the bike parade.  I worked so hard on their outfits, that my creative juices were drained before I could get to their scooters.  But they still rocked it and looked fabulous.  Thanks mom for the invite.  We loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment