Saturday, September 18, 2010

No more Dr. Visits PLEASE!!!!

I don't think I can take any more Urgent Care visits with Sutton.  My nerves are fried.  The latest diagnosis is Bronchitis.  So we begin antibiotics today.  I hope this is it.  Prayers for good health and many thanks to our Heavenly Father for the blessing of Bronchitis and not Pneumonia or Pertussis.
Picture #1 - Crazy contraption you have to use when x-raying an infant.  It keeps them from moving.

Picture #2 - X-ray picture of Suttons chest.  Apparently she is VERY gassy. 

Picture #3 - Mom comforting little Sutton.  Actually I was just comforting myself.  Sutton was a trooper.  Mom on the other hand is about to lose it.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear she is feeling better. I think I cried more than Adelaide when they had to put her in that thing!! Good luck with the move, I hope it is an upgrade!

    ReplyDelete