Thursday, February 17, 2011

Disneyland.....So much more then "The Happiest Place on Earth"

If you did not already know, Eddie and I met while working at Disneyland.  Since then it has kinda become a special place for us.  Well, I guess it is a special place for most people, but somehow it is "different".  Eddie loves taking the girls there whenever he can.  As for me, I kind of get bored of the lines, crowds, prices and having to constantly call out my girls names when they wander off.  It is not a very relaxing day for me at Disneyland.  But I go because it is special and the girls (and Eddie) love it there.  I think I would love going more often if it were just Eddie and I on a romantic date.  But then I think back to being too far away from my girls in an emergency situation.  Oh well, I guess this is just the way it is when having a BIG family.  You sacrifice/compromise the things you love for them.  

So this past Monday we all packed up and headed out to Disneyland.  Our annual passes are about to expire, so Eddie wanted to get a day in with the girls.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day.

Do they really belong in a cage?

Yes they do!

This is just AWESOME!

They are growing so much every day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment