Friday, February 25, 2011

Daddy's Make The World a Better Place

Maybe I just miss my husband each morning after he leaves for work, or maybe it is because I just folded and put away the laundry and his scent lingers in the closet, or it could just be seeing pictures of him loving on our girls, but there is something to be said about a great man.  A hard working, humble, fun loving, silly, church going, tech crazy, Star wars nerdy, big teddy bear, sexy, handsome, intelligent, baby crazy, awesome man! 

I have a wonderful husband.  My girls are so blessed to be raised by a great daddy.  They love him so much.  Sutton loves on daddy's under shirts all day until he come home, then she loves on him until bed time.  She gets cranky if she does not participate in their special morning "getting ready" routine.  Try as I may, and I have tried, I just can't replace daddy in that "special" routine.

My girls, the girliest girls on earth, love to snuggle with daddy on the couch and watch Star Wars or The Clone Wars. As much as I hate all things Star Wars, I could never take away that bonding time they all share with him.  How I wish I had made more memories like that with my dad.  I want them to always know how special daddy is, and that NOTHING can ever replace a daddy.

I am so thankful that he honors his priesthood and that he WILL be able to baptize each of our girls.

I love my husband and I thank the Lord each day for him and his role in our eternal family.  I am thankful that he takes the time to love and cherish his girls.  That he is constantly making beautiful memories with them.  They will always treasure those memories.

Thank you my love.







2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I love you so much. Thank you for choosing me. I am eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete