Sunday, February 20, 2011

Things I am in love with Today!

So I have been in a crazy, "I WANT IT ALL" sort of mood lately!  I seriously do want it all.  But, in these tough economic times, we just can't have it all.  So I just add it to my wish list.  Today I thought I would put it out to the world all the things that my heart is desiring.  Why not?  It can't hurt right?  So here it is, my Sunday Things that I am in love with.

The greatest candy bar on earth!  Better then the original and better then Reece's!

I am VERY excited to do our family pictures tomorrow with
http://sarahhullphotography.blogspot.com


We actually just bought this amazing camera and I LOVE IT!!!
I love pettiskirts, but I love the complete outfit and I want these!!!
Had Sprinkles the other night and I am in LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment