Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shrinking Mom? We shall see......

I have always had an issues with my weight.  Always on the heavier side.  I have learned to love myself no matter my size, so I never let my weight stop me from doing anything that I love/want to do.  I played basketball on a two time state champion high school basketball team, a championship Jr. College team and played at BYU on a full ride scholarship.  I sang and danced on stage all through high school and college and even into my adult life.  I coach cheerleaders, ball players, teens and adults.  I don't let things like weight hold me back from life.  And I will NEVER be defined by how much I weigh!  I will always know that my weight does NOT determine my worth in life.  I am awesome because I am me. 

Now although I am proud of who I am, I know too much about good health to allow myself to continue to gain weight.  I am 33 years old and I have given birth to 4 beautiful girls.  Guess what world.....I WANT ANOTHER BABY!  Yes, you read that correctly, I want baby number 5!  Eddie and I are awesome parents and we have beautiful children and I consider myself blessed to be a co-creator with God.  So YES. I want another baby. 

In order for me to have a happy, healthy pregnancy, I need to start out at a lower weight then what I am at now.  It is the only way to have a healthy pregnancy and to recover from delivery fast.  So.....I have decided to take on a weight loss challenge with my mother Sandi and some other friends. 

This challenge is to include exercising daily, eating smaller amounts, lowering my sugar intake and adding a new weight loss support supplement called V3.  V3 is the new weight loss product from the company Voyager, you can read about it  here.

My goal is to take off 40 pounds.  I am not in a hurry to lose it, so I don't need to lose 2-3 pounds a day like most people I know think you need to do.  I want to do it right and do it healthy.  The last thing I need is health complications while trying to get healthy. 

So here I go, wish me luck!  If you want to join in on this challenge, shoot me an email, or find me on facebook

Here is to better health and a new little Villa.  XOXO!

Angela

3 comments:

  1. I'm Proud of you! You have the best motivation and a great, positive attitude! Success will be your!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just say YES to shrinking mommies!!! Holla to v3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and support your every endeavor. You continue to amaze me every day. I will promise to stop offering you junk food and congratulate your every accomplishment. I am in!

    ReplyDelete