Saturday, March 26, 2011

How The Villa's are Saving Money on Gas

We are slowly moving from the car to the bike.  In order for this to happen, I had to find bikes for a family of 7.  Plus a child seat and a trailer.  Was I successful?  YES!  I love Craigslist.  I found 2 bikes for a great price.  And Wallmart, well Wallmart is just fabulous isn't it!  I got an awesome WeeRider child seat and a bike trailer for under $80.  Yay me!  So now, the Villa family is using the car less and becoming much more active.  I like this.  It is fun to see Brooklyn race through the community on her little bike.  She has no fear of anything on that bike.  I really wish she would learn to use the brakes.  I can't take the crash stops much more.  My goal before summer is to have Jacque and Brook off training wheels.  That will ROCK!  So, happy biking friends.

Sutton is not sure what she thinks of the child seat.

Not too happy here.

Jacquelynn's first bike!!!

I think the seat is a little too high Jossy.

Brooklyn loved the child seat more then her new bike at first, but that has since changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment