Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Someday Organizer.

Someday, I will have a home of order.  
Someday I will have beautiful chore charts that all my little ones follow without question.  
Someday I will have dinners planned out a week in advanced.
Someday I will have my children's outfits for the week picked out and put in a special box that is easily accessible.  
Someday I will get on a regularly scheduled exercise program.
Someday all of my makeup will be put on magnets and hung on my bathroom wall, uncluttered.
Someday I will have my children's schedule all mapped out for me to see.
Someday I will have laundry completely done and put away on laundry day.
Someday I will have regularly scheduled Temple Days.
Someday I will have regularly scheduled Date Nights.
Someday, oh someday, I will be in control of my life.
But for now, I will work towards someday and enjoy the chaos I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment