Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Cup Cakes

Yes...you read that correctly.  I had no idea that these even existed.  So obviously I HAD to make them.  I love baking new things.  This one was a favorite and one I will bake them again.  First off, I have to give props to The Girl Who Ate Everything. If it was not for her amazing blog, I would have never found these delish treats.    The cool thing about them is that she has perfected a cookie dough recipe that does not use egg, so you are not eating raw egg for dessert.  Are they good?  YUM-O!!  No joke, I L-O-V-E-D them!!  This will be the only treat I bake from now on for bake sales and class parties and other fun events that call for home baked goodies.  Delish! Delish! Delish!!!  Just blogging about them makes me want to bake them again.  So here they are.  My finished yum-o treats!

Stuffing the Cup Cakes

Just the right amount.  Too much is NOT a good thing.

I love the mini Chocolate Chip garnish

It is just so pretty

Look at the doughy Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment