Sunday, March 27, 2011

Villa Girls FINALLY on the Basketball Court

I finally signed Madison and Jacquelynn up in Boys and Girls Club Spring basketball.  I know right, it is about stinking time!  I'm not sure why I waited so long.  Eddie and I both love basketball and we both want our girls to play.  It is NOT cheap to put 2 girls into basketball at the Boys and Girls Club, which is strange to me because It's the Boys and Girls Club.  I'm still confused.  Anyway, so after out tax return came in, I went and signed them up.  It looks like kids are not playing in the B&G Club anymore.  Enrolment for 2nd grad was so low that they are combining 2,3 and 4th grade.  Yikes!!  We shall see how it turns out.  Eddie and I are going to coach.  They start this Tuesday and the girls are excited.  We even took them out to buy their first pair of "basketball" shoes.  So fun.  Madison hopes to be on the purple team just like soccer and Jacquelynn.......well I'm not sure if she knows what is going on yet.  Go team!
 Here Mdison is going through the ranking process.  Since she will be playing with older girls, they need to balance the teams out.  So they put the girls through a try out process.  It was cute and Madison had a great time.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment