Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby steps


Well, with tiny baby steps, I have completed the next step of my project. I took some spray adhesive and went to town on both the board and the back of the scrapbook paper. FYI, the board cut up cost me all of $2.00 and the scrapbook paper cost a total of $3.00, I already had a few in my personal stash that I wanted to use in this project. The spray adhesive cost $3.00 and the spray paint cost me $3.75. So $11.75, not bad for a nice wall project. Anyway after spraying the adhesive, I stuck the paper to the boards. The next step will be to take my blade and cut the paper to size of the boards. I hope to get that done tonight.

UPDATE!!!
I have finished 5 of my 8 pieces of wall art....yay me! SO I took a box cutter blade and I cut the scrapbook paper along the sides of the board. So now all of my boards are all 11 X 11. The I took brackets and nailed them to the back of each board. This is such a fun creative release for me. I love it. I need to find 3 more scrapbook pages that I love to finish the project. But here are some pictures of the outcome.


The best part about this project is that if I change my decor or change my mind then I can just change out the scrapbook pages. I love it and I did it myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment