Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Toddler Bandit foiled!!!


This is my 2 1/2 year old Brooklyn. She is a little ball of mischief! I have to seriously keep an eye on her every second. Except right now while I am sitting here blogging this. Anyway, as you can see she is stuck! She has always rebelled against the idea of me blocking off the kitchen, but after finding all of my bread dumped out of the bag and onto the kitchen table Sunday afternoon, I had to lay down the law and establish SERIOUS rules with the kitchen. Oh, and tightly secure the gate. Well, this morning, while I was feeding the baby, Brooklyn cried out for help. When I cam to her rescue, this is what I found. My baby girl stuck under the gate with big tears in her beautiful eyes. Hey kid, don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

1 comment: